A great many people have made contributions to our charity in innumerable ways. We would particularly like to thank:
- The Abbot and monastic community within the Ealing Abbey Trust who continue to make it possible for us to go on offering counselling to local people.
- The ECCG and Ealing Council for their joint Health & Social Care grant funding, without which EACS would not survive; and the mental health commissioning team who we recognise are truly committed to engaging a broad range of mental health provision across statutory and VCS sectors, whilst working within very tight parameters.
- Pitshanger Community Association who have awarded EACS a small grant for one-off projects on three occasions now. The PCA is a local community venture which is committed to supporting local causes in W5 and W13. Small community grant giving associations like this are hard to come by in today's climate and they deserve recognition for their work.
- Towergate Professional Risks for providing professional liability insurance cover to EACS annually at a substantially reduced rate.
- All those who have given donations and / or given their time and energy to